• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 - Road Compliant Lowered Suspension, That Can Do Trackdays

fmp

Hey guys,

So I have a 2002 JDM EP3. I am planning on doing a few track days in it this year and maybe a Nürburgring Trip. So I am wanting to lower the cars centre of gravity, add some camber and make it more track focused.

Having said that, its a daily driver and I don't want a sump scraping, super stiff setup.

I have been out of the tuning game for a few years, so am not 100% up to speed with todays options, therefore I am looking for guidance from you guys.

As I say, I basically want a nice road setup, that lowers the car around 15-25mm, but that isn't crashy and is compliant with our wonderful road surface, but that can also be good for track days (which if it meets the road criteria, it should be).

Whilst I don't have an unlimited budget, I am a firm believer of buy cheap, buy twice. I am open to a coil over setup or a more traditional uprated shock and spring. Camber adjustable top mounts would be my preference over camber bolts.

So please, share your opinions and options with me.

Thanks

Mat

(PS I did search, but didn't come up with much when trying to meet my criteria above)

I had Yellowspeed coilovers on my EP3 and it was exactly that. Fine for the road but tight on the track. Recommended.

Back