• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Further EP3 Remaps

Hi All,

I am getting my car remapped tomorrow, it is still NA but in the future (2-3 years) I am planning on turbocharging and making mods along the way. I know with K100 it only allows one map but what about the Kpro would I need to get another k100 or kpro or does one allow you to change the remap in the future?

Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

The K100 can be remapped, just not by you (only by Hondata authorised individuals). The KPro is slightly more flexible, and provides things like datalogging etc. Hence the higher price.

You'll be able to get yours remapped when/if you go forced-induction.

Thanks for confirming.

With regards to datalogging, is there anything extra that I would need to purchase to get the logging off the ecu and onto a gauge, other than the gauge itself?

EG for an Air/Fuel Ratio, you just need the Kpro and the Air/Fuel Ratio gauge? Or is there some other wiring that is involved?

Thanks.

Thanks for confirming.

With regards to datalogging, is there anything extra that I would need to purchase to get the logging off the ecu and onto a gauge, other than the gauge itself?

EG for an Air/Fuel Ratio, you just need the Kpro and the Air/Fuel Ratio gauge? Or is there some other wiring that is involved?

Thanks.
The kpro has memory which will store data, but it is fairly limited to what it will show live. Personally I have gone for an aem failsafe gauge which shows boost and afr, then an innovate oil and temp gauge. With a 2 gauge pod I have everything I need to know about to hand.

I'd go for an aem afr gauge as you'll have a direct reading about what the car is doing and it will be independant of the ecu in case any faults ever arise.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back