• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. Last weekend my dream came true as I purchased an EP3 Civic Type R, after years and years of waiting! After a lot of searching I found something a bit special and very rare. A Satin Silver 30th Anniversary Edition. From what I found out they only made 300. 100 Red, 100 Silver and 100 Black. I ran a search and there are only 127 left on the road! Being that it's a 30th AE this means it has red carpet, red mats, red Recaro seats and tinted rear windows. All I can say is it's everything I ever dreamt of and I haven't stopped smiling since I got it! :D

Good choice , I do like a 30th I had a black one 9 years ago :)

What sort of price do they go for now ?

37f1516ca4418cebdb2681761e0482c8.jpg

That's an awesome photo with the NSX by it! I picked mine up for £2500 as it's a little rough around the edges on the exterior but it drives absolutely lovely, it's had loads spent on it over the years though, looking at its history. He paid £3500 for it a year ago.

Where do you upload your photos too, to share from. I used to use PhotoBucket but it's rubbish now and full of ads.

I still use photobucket but mostly TapaTalk these days. Some people use Flickr

Sure is, it has a K&N Typhoon kit on it. From what I have read on here they suffer with heatsoak, so it's just as well it's fitted with it lol! Was thinking of maybe putting a heat shield around it too. Shall have to get some photos of the engine bay up at some point.

Looks well that does. Getting harder and harder to find these 30th anniversary are, makes me feel bad for ripping mine to bits and making a track car out of it lol still finding little bits different to standard. Today I set to doing a full poly Bush and bought standard front arb bushes 24mm but turns out the front arb is bigger on the 30th and measures 25.5mm.

Lol fair play I bet it's great fun on the track though. That's interesting that there's more to them than meets the eye. I thought it was just the seats, red carpet, tints etc

Lol fair play I bet it's great fun on the track though. That's interesting that there's more to them than meets the eye. I thought it was just the seats, red carpet, tints etc

Just been having a nosey around the old Google and 25.5 might actually be standard size, not sure why I got 24mm bushes or where I even read they were 24mm, seem to get mixed reports on front arb standard size.

Thanks mate, I'm loving it. I remember seeing an EP3 Type R when they first came out. I just stared at it, taking it all in and said "one day I will own one". I used to have a Samba Green d16z6 Honda Del Sol and it was a sorry day when that got sold. I went from that to a 1.4 Peugeot 306, then a 1.6 Vauxhall Astra F Bertone Convertible, and on to a 1.4 Ford Fiesta Zetec. None of them were anything on a Honda! It's been a long wait for another one so I am totally made up.

I got the dials out last night and replaced all 9 bulbs, as one of the bulbs had blown and all the dial lights were really dull. Also I put some flat style wiper blades on the front as the ones on there had seen better days

IMG_20190218_230404535_zpsnqdwnv0s.jpg

Decided to have a tinker tonight and find out what speakers were fitted. It has a tasty Sony headunit and I noticed the back speakers sounded nicer than the fronts. Popped the grills off in the back and found some Infinity Kappa speakers, which was a result. After a lot of patience I prized the passenger door panel open enough to disappointedly realise that the fronts were only standard. I have a pair of JL Audio speakers that I can fit in there at some point though. Will need to make some MDF spacers to fit them though, from what I have read on here.
IMG_20190219_195240036_zpsq5ch7e4v.jpg

Back