• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

Nice motor and looks like it's in good hands looking at what you have done already.

Just ordered a rough looking EP3 knob for the FN2 off fleabay, will be using your method to get it polished up ... If it's not too far gone! Thought I'd take a punt for £10!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Certainly worth a go for a tenner! Mine was pretty bad after I manhandled it off, think it was on with locktite or something along those lines. Be mindful it gets a bit hot when sanding on higher speeds, all the best with it, hope it goes well.

So you might be wondering why I wanted the gear knob off anyway, well I shall let the following photos explain

Last edited by a moderator:
Really happy with how it turned out, it's much nicer and smoother than my door handle inserts. I have a new 12v lighter socket to go in as the old one broke and had seen better days anyway. Unfortunately the one I ordered off eBay which was supposed to fit, doesn't fit the hole. I shall be making the hole slightly bigger with my dremmel and get it in soon.

Back