• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Honda closing Swindon plant

Popped in my dealers today, salesman said it's correct on the editions and then said the colours are based on 2 American type R's, I can picture the blue one in my head, I think he was the first to go modding and the yellow is basically a thank you to Honda pro Jason (Honda Pro edition) for promoting the Honda badge for so long and what he's done for the type R scene in America

seems silly to reintroduce a yellow to a fast honda and thank an external person for the idea.

Thought posted earlier but might have been deleted!?

I said can't believe Honda have done this, seems crazy. Schmee will have a McLaren named after him next...

Jonny's Honda can't be the other blue surely....

Just colours, no engine exhaust upgrades I presume?

Some were, but the minority (maybe 10% of what I saw) the saloon is not that different though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That was sort of my point, Swindon only build the hatch.

The saloon is made in Turkey for the EU market at least, Canadian plant for the US.

From the footage JFK jolts back and to the side of the vehicle, meaning the shot came from in front of him (ie., grassy knoll), not from behind (ie., body guard or random unfortunate leaving a multi-storey building). :lol:

hmmmm doc I watched was pretty conclusive, explains a few of Secret Service cover ups and strange decisions after

Which is nicely linked to the FK8 of course (so mods don't move it :lol:)

Popped in my dealers today, salesman said it's correct on the editions and then said the colours are based on 2 American type R's, I can picture the blue one in my head, I think he was the first to go modding and the yellow is basically a thank you to Honda pro Jason (Honda Pro edition) for promoting the Honda badge for so long and what he's done for the type R scene in America

It's not going to be called a Pro edition or anything to do with that Yank.

Just for Fan!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to quote my own post when details are released officially.

Back