• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Honda closing Swindon plant

Thank the lord for k-swaps.

If you’ve got spare cash and space, get ‘em whilst they’re cheap!!

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-japanesecars/next-civic-type-r-set-for-electric-overhaul/39761

oh righty then...! They are gonna make the new one cute and cuddly? Ford...I am coming back baby!!

An interesting view from the VW R Boss allays my fears as well:

"How about a hybrid VW R, then? Four driven wheels, all sorts of exciting torque vectoring possibilities, the environmental benefit... It's not for Jost at the moment, unless city driving legislation dictates the move. Though it is a good question, apparently. "I really do not believe in hybrids for sports cars, because you have the worst of both worlds." Capito's issue is in adding the weight of batteries and motors, which can then only provide maximum power for a limited period.
"You maybe go half a lap and the power is gone. And when the power is gone, you have just the combustion and you still carry the two hundred kilos, which I don't understand on a performance car. So that's why I see the step going to electric; either full ICE, or it's full electric." On which, he believes a fully electrified VW R might not be far off, but it rather depends on a Porsche."

Last edited by a moderator:
No links. Yellow with black roof and there's a new light blue colour.

Aegean blue like the states get?

How do you know this then? Any engine, exhaust mods? Blood group, Brexit outcome, who killed JFK?

Aegean blue like the states get?

How do you know this then? Any engine, exhaust mods? Blood group, Brexit outcome, who killed JFK?
I'm led to believe it's similar to the blue that the Focus RS has.

How do I know? Well that'd be telling.

They can paint them every colour in the rainbow.........
Have they found out what is causing the "random" gearbox issues yet?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They sacked Dave, he was rubbish. They've now got tony, tony is great. He retires anyway in 2020 so is motivated.

(apols I read they changed a part number, then just re-read and it that got shot down)

As you were

haha

haaahahaha
... HAHAHA

good one!

...but seriously, what did they find & fix?

No it was a false alarm. I read a thread on civicx with a dude who had said there was a fix for the gearbox MY2019 onwards due to a new part number....but he got shot down along with being told to shove his volume knob up his candy ass

Back