• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 quite rare. Compliments and admirers

I suppose with only 2500 FK2s sold in the UK between 2015 and 2017 it's quite a rare sight. I was quite amused at the comments from the guy in the filling station the other night he came out with "I bet it's like ***t off a stick which brought a smile to my face.Then coming out of Halfords yesterday there was a car obviously on its way out of the car park which had stopped and what looked like father and son sat admiring my FK2. Always gives me a nice feeling
Does any member have anything similar to share with us
Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, just picked up my FK2 last Thursday (28th March) and it's been getting loads of positive attention, which was surprising really! I thought it was going to be a Marmite car but so far I'm very pleased. Anyway, last Saturday I was with my wife at a local garden centre and you know the deal, she's looking at plants and I'm still looking at my new car (all polished and in the sun) when I notice a group hovering around it and taking pictures on their mobiles. The funny thing was that they were distant relations of my wife's, including a guy I went to school with some...ahem, 30 odd years ago! Very, very satisfying :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 4 years in and still getting that attention so get used to it :lol:
Honda have always had the knack of that with the Type R's, I see a DC5 regularly and that still stands out amongst the modern cars of today

Well, I had my last car (FN2 GT) for 8 1/2 years and although perhaps not as fun as my old EP3 (30th anniversary GT) it was still a pleasure to drive on my little 10 mile journey to work everyday. This one however has blown my fun circuits altogether! Actually look forward to work now hahaha.

Well, I had my last car (FN2 GT) for 8 1/2 years and although perhaps not as fun as my old EP3 (30th anniversary GT) it was still a pleasure to drive on my little 10 mile journey to work everyday. This one however has blown my fun circuits altogether! Actually look forward to work now hahaha.

I feel exactly the same the whole car has lifted my whole life in every way, because every time I take the FK2R out im just beaming

Back