• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Front and Rear "H" badge replacement

Hi, I've been searching and I can find out that I need to take the front grill off in order to replace the "H" badge - but do I really need to do this, as it seems I also have to remove the bumper?

Is there any easier ways recommended to replace the front (and rear) H badges - something I could do in a dinner break ;)

To be fair the bumper is quite easy to remove, handful of push clips and a few screw's, about a 15-20 minute job, just be careful of the bumper clips in the headlight area (prone to snap).

The rear I think is stuck on, warm it up with a hairdryer and gently prise away, trim kits are a worthy investment

I bought gel overlays for mine as the front and rear was cracked, now have a red h on black background and I prefer it to the original

If you message the guy he can do them with the H instead and a different colour, that's who I bought mine off and they look great. Have a look in my album to see what they look like

These are unbelievable quality and very cheap if they're not genuine then you arent getting any better quality ones out there. Very nice full badges at the exact right size. I've put them on mine. 133068146819 that's the Ebay item no.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back