• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3R silicone hose kit

I cannot for the life of me find a kit online to replace ALL coolant hoses with brand new aftermarket silicone. One small bypass hose burst the other day and I just wanna hit the lot. Any kits around?? Any help would be awesome

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

"Heavyset" make a kit with a dozen or so hoses. Cheap too at around £80 if I remember rightly.

As a follow-up to this since I was thinking of replacing some hoses, sadly HeavySet are no more I think? Their FB page is down and I saw a gumtree posting for one of their hose sets which mentioned they shut up shop.

So MJC look reasonably priced, M2 are dirt cheap if all you want is the main two radiator hoses, JS Performance exist, but the price with clips is more than double that of MJC (over £200), ProHoses and Mishimoto both do the 2 main coolant pipes at around £60.

Back