• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 in the wall at Anglesey...

Hope he was insured, gutting for the owner. Wet trackdays aren't really fun but you still want your money's worth and can easily push too hard.

Hope he was insured, gutting for the owner. Wet trackdays aren't really fun but you still want your money's worth and can easily push too hard.

I really enjoy wet trackdays generally quieter and useful to develop your skills, but when you go off the grass is like ice :( I must have done over 400 trackdays and 10 races, the only time I ever had offs was in the dry, too much of a light weight in the wet!

I love the wet too.

In my £700 Golf I passed everything in sight, bar this FK2.

Went past 2xTVR, 3xM3, a Skyline and many more expensive machinery like they were stood still.

really hope he had private track insurance....whacking it on a trailer and saying it happened on a b road might not help if the insurer sees this pic! (whats the chances of two blue CTRs pranging the same day)

Wet track days are brilliant, you can stay out much longer as well as temps don't rise as quick. Spa last year was wet and I had great fun while most people were hiding in the pits.

My brother in law took a look at the car, says it had a pair of worn out Contisports on the rear, and it had lost the back end on standing water.

I love the wet too.

In my £700 Golf I passed everything in sight, bar this FK2.

Went past 2xTVR, 3xM3, a Skyline and many more expensive machinery like they were stood still.

You're just thinking of getting the car home in one piece when it's worth 20k, i reckon i would be faster in the works van, lol.

Back