• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Eibach spring question + my jdm ep3

Hi guys, just recently fitted eibach sportline springs to my jdm ep3, but confused as to which way up they go on the front? I fitted it with the tighter coils at the top and eibach logo readable, but the rears are the other way?? So really baffled as to which way up its supposed to be, any ideas? Photos to come once I figure out how to on my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe the Eibach logo should be readable on the front and rear springs. I had the same issue on my Eibach ProKit ones and after searching, the logos were meant to be readable and not upside down even though the coils of the springs didn't look that way but as they are progressive springs the coil shape is different to standard one's.

I do believe the Eibach logo should be readable on the front and rear springs. I had the same issue on my Eibach ProKit ones and after searching, the logos were meant to be readable and not upside down even though the coils of the springs didn't look that way but as they are progressive springs the coil shape is different to standard one's.
Thanks for that man, I've read the same thing elsewhere aswell, I've fitted the fronts with the logo readable, tighter coils to the top, rears the tighter coils to the bottom, so might aswell just leave be

Eibach Pro-Kit - 15mm
Eibach Sportline - 30mm

I went for the Pro-kit. Not fitted them yet as I am too lazy:/

I am looking at the pro's also. I have skunk2 on just now and its low, but they were done when i bought it and they are pretty rusted, most of the paint has flaked off so not sure how long they will last and its annoying me that they are rusty. I have ordered 2 new front shocks from Honda so will be looking to fit new springs at the same time i think.

Back