• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Reversing camera

Hi all don't know if im posting to right bit or not but looking for bit of help.

Ive picked a double din i want to put in my fn2 but want to fit reversing camera not for me btw my wife struggling to park it into tight spaces.

Just looking for ideas where to get a camera and if anyone has experience or pictures of them fitting a reverse camera to there fn2

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I completed this mission yesterday, it's more annoying than anything. The easiest way is to remove all boot trims lights and centre part, mount the camera, then feed it through the grommet into the car and run the wires to the front.

Plug the reverse pickup from head unit to the reverse pin in the option connector in the fuse box then connect the camera power to any ignition 12v feed. I got a cheap camera from Halfords for £30 and works just fine.

Back