• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 centre caps

Hey guys,
So I'm having my standard EP3 alloys refurbed and powdercoated but the guy only powdercoats and can't do the centre caps as they are plastic, the silver he uses is slightly lighter than OEM.

He has a spare set of centre caps that he is going to try and paint match for me.

But in case the colour match is not good does anyone know of any other centre caps I could use instead?

For example aftermarket wheel centre caps like Team dynamics, Spoon etc?

So had wheels back, they look fresh now yay!

He did spray the centre caps, its a good match but not perfect, Ive been looking for decal stickers to stick over them, anyone know of any good ones?

I did asked Taikyu if Spoon ones would fit standard alloys but they didnt know, I asked if they could measure them for me so I could compare but no reply. Would anyone know of any aftermarket ones?

Is this the kind of thing you are after?

I had these made up after I resprayed my EP3 centre caps but then I found some original caps in excellent condition so didn't use the decals.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
2060feb99de957d351bbb87b34c16f58.jpg
8db6094a66f2076823d5af40c5fc13de.jpg

Yeah, I have seen some stuff on ebay too, all sorts of colours. My Ep3 is black and I have some black wheel nuts coming so was unsure whether to go with black, red, carbon fibre effect etc.

Well I don't need these decals so if you wanted them I can post them out to you.

It would then be up to you if you decided to use them or not.

Send me a PM with your address if you like

Thats very kind of you mate, thanks.
I'll let you know if I need them. I'm going to put the wheels on then when the nuts come I'll put them on and see what it looks like, might help me make my mind up on a colour :lol:

Thats very kind of you mate, thanks.
I'll let you know if I need them. I'm going to put the wheels on then when the nuts come I'll put them on and see what it looks like, might help me make my mind up on a colour :lol:

No worries mate. Just let me know once you have decided if you want them.

Either way the wheels will look great now they are freshly painted.

Thanks, yeah they are lovely now, I sealed them with Gtechniq C5 wheel armour too. Its a ceramic coating that is supposed to last upto a year so hopefully they will stay mint.
Seems this year I may put it back on the road for lile 4-5 summer months they should stay good.

So, Ive took the plunge and ordered some Spoon centre caps hopefully they will fit, if not I'll send them back.

No worries mate. Just let me know once you have decided if you want them.

Either way the wheels will look great now they are freshly painted.

Hi Nidge,
Do you still have these stickers? I got some from Mook years ago & need some more as having wheels done again.
Did you get yours from Mook? Do you know if he is still on this forum?
Kind regards

Hi Nidge,
Do you still have these stickers? I got some from Mook years ago & need some more as having wheels done again.
Did you get yours from Mook? Do you know if he is still on this forum?
Kind regards
Hi,

Yes Mook is still here I believe. He supplies the club stickers etc.

And yes I still have the H wheel cap stickers and they were done by Mook. I can post them out to you if you PM me your address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back