• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

pads and disc set front and rear - ep3

Odd as pretty much everyone I do track days with severely dislikes them.

What kind of track days exactly? 1 or 2, 20 minute stints on a smaller track, or dusk 'til dawn full day brawls on a big track, like Brands Hatch for example?

What kind of track days exactly? 1 or 2, 20 minute stints on a smaller track, or dusk 'til dawn full day brawls on a big track, like Brands Hatch for example?

10-15 minutes stints on any track we go to, be it the 'Ring, Spa, Donnington, Silverstone etc.

10-15 minutes stints on any track we go to, be it the 'Ring, Spa, Donnington, Silverstone etc.

I understand. Since I only have track day experience with bikes, I will not be a smartass and argue. Thank for the input though, I really appreciate it!

I run the ARP discs and ferodo ds3000 all round (DC5 front brake set up) and have had no issues at all with frequent track use. Would highly recommend the set up personally

Back