• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Intake Manifold

Looking to upgrade the intake manifold on my ep3. Looking at the RBC but TDI North are saying the M2 Motorsport intakes gives better gains then an RBC.

Anyone running the M2 intake on their EP3?

Wow, can't believe no one is running the M2 intake.

I was going to go with the M2 but I've spent some money on other things for the EP3.

RBC is tried and tested but no need for trimming for the M2 to fit and no need for adapter plates.

I have seen posts of it being run, the only complaints were of finish quality on the black paint, being a bit scruffy for a new item

Do want the RBC but then with the M2 being a straight fit and not needing the extra adapter just seems easier for me, and TDI North are saying it makes better gains then the RBC.

Thats what Tdi told me, they said go RRC if you want to stay oem but it is slightly more difficult to fit and more trimming will be required than the RBC.

But they recommended the M2 to me as an easy fit making slightly more than the RBC. It can also take standard size throttle body upto 73mm without adapter plates.

Like I said I was going to go for it along with a 421 header and map by Tdi, (3 of us were going up actually) but one dropped out and I ended up spending some £'s on other things ready to put it back on the road this summer.

Back