• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New FN2 owner

Cluster panel overlay for today
ac70edb3c72812ad9f39acdfa562175c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go in for a brake check, turns out both front calipers are shot.

Good job its still under dealers warranty

New problem today, after both front calipers changed and new pads put in I am getting an intermittent horrendous noise and vibration when braking!

It happened after a 40 mile trip when slowing from a national speed limit to 50.. I thought it was the road surface but it was from me applying the brakes!

I have managed to be able to replicate it at lower speeds, it almost feels like everything is resonating when the conditions are just right. Anytime else it doesnt vibrate or make noise.

Nice car

Sounds to me like either the new calipers are sticking slightly or more likely the old faulty calipers have damaged the discs. If you still have warranty from the dealership take it back while you can

Thank you daz6

I did think it was calipers binding slightly myself, maybe the pins havent been lubed up enough because I've driven it this morning and it hasnt made the noise so I can only assume its happening after a significant heat build up.

Its frustrating because they are doing it on the cheap constantly and doing bits in dribs and drabs and I have to keep going back to them. If I was a paying customer they would have no quibble charging me for discs on top of pads and calipers.

do you have a photo of the diffuser fins fitted from a distance showing the whole rear end ?

How much were they if you don't mind me asking ?

do you have a photo of the diffuser fins fitted from a distance showing the whole rear end ?

How much were they if you don't mind me asking ?
Difficult to capture but hope this helps.

It was £10 ebay, required modifying as its sold as a 'universal' kit.
09d1ca59f7522cc0756863f57b57ec4f.jpg

Looking for some advice about Mugen spoilers.. im tempted by the ebay ones but want to know much the replicas on ebay cost to fit + paint roughly

Looking for some advice about Mugen spoilers.. im tempted by the ebay ones but want to know much the replicas on ebay cost to fit + paint roughly

Get one from type r kits mate. Superb quality.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wow thanks guys! £370 seems very reasonable and didnt realise I could fit myself.

Hi guys

What oil is best? Needs topping up again and used Gulf Formula Fully Synthetic 5w30 last time as thats all I could get 4pm on a Saturday.

Cheers

Shell helix ultra is a very good oil and what tgm have put in my car last 2 services

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As Flashy said 5w40 Shell from ECP cracking deal on that! I recently mixed 40 and 30 as I could only get my hands on 5w30 ( In the middle of Wales ) However changed it as soon as I was back, certainly not worth doing long term.

Back