• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Hi all just bought my FK2 rallye red

Hi guys & girls, Im now a very happy and proud owner of the type r fk2 and omg what a car I am loving it. What I wanted to ask is this, Is there a honda website or parts list where I can buy new interior parts, I need the hand brake plastic trim that is missing in my car, thanks everyone if you can help me. this is a great forum

Congrats, you’ll love it for a long long time! Still look at mine out the window at home 9 months later almost daily if it’s standard parts your looking for then cox motor parts is your best bet, you can email them if the website doesn’t carry the part you’re looking for and they’ll try source it, if it’s carbon fibre trimmings then Pimp my Civic (although they operate under a different name now) or carbonzone poland on Facebook are your best bets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the heads up. I will send them a message, and yes it is a very exciting car beyond my exceptions, I was expecting bone crunching ride but was very surprised and I find it perfectly comfortable for me.

The rides really not that bad although it is hard but that’s to be expected due to it being so heavily performance oriented, any plans for mods? I wanted red originally but the one I wanted to view had sold so went and viewed the black one I now have instead and bought it 3 hours later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just had a neighbour come round and tell me my alarm keeps going off, has anyone else had this problem with a very temperamental alarm on their FK2R ?

I haven't had this problem, but I think I've seen an option somewhere where you can turn off the ultrasonic sensor.

We will have to meet up. ive just ordered two new 255 35 19 ps4 tyres today at tyremarks in tavistock

Back