• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Hi all just bought my FK2 rallye red

Hi guys & girls, Im now a very happy and proud owner of the type r fk2 and omg what a car I am loving it. What I wanted to ask is this, Is there a honda website or parts list where I can buy new interior parts, I need the hand brake plastic trim that is missing in my car, thanks everyone if you can help me. this is a great forum

Congratulations on becoming a fellow fk2 owner and driving one of only 5000 made worldwide and 2500 sold in the uk, a truly unique and quite rare car and one i'm sure you'll enjoy immensly.The looks,the performance all add to the driving experience. Regarding the part your after i would first check with your local Honda dealer as i did for a part and found it cheaper than online, then have a look online at cox motor parts to have a price comparison and dont forget to see what the delivery charge is.All the best Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on becoming a fellow fk2 owner and driving one of only 5000 made worldwide and 2500 sold in the uk, a truly unique and quite rare car and one i'm sure you'll enjoy immensly.The looks,the performance all add to the driving experience. Regarding the part your after i would first check with your local Honda dealer as i did for a part and found it cheaper than online, then have a look online at cox motor parts to have a price comparison and dont forget to see what the delivery charge is.All the best Fred.

thanks this car does make you feel a little special when you drive it

404's for me too.
google is a pita with photo direct links. possible but i forget how to get the link and that link looks too short.

Back