• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 UK and US differences

Anyone know if there is any difference in the spec of US and UK steering wheel setups. (Apart from opposite sides).

I’m looking at ordering a new steering wheel from the states and don’t want to until I’m sure it’ll be ok.

hmm, interesting! Many yanks order the steering wheel from Dream over here

Do you have a link?

They don't have the safety features we have so are there buttons for that on the steering wheel? I sit in front of it for 3 hours per day but cant remember what it looks like...

Isn't there a polish chap that makes those on facespace

Oh really? That could be a better idea, need to try and find him though and I’m not on there.

I saw this guy on Instagram, anyone offering aftermarket parts for the FK8 seems to be from the states on there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I like is from a company called "Carbon Zone Poland", based guess where;)
Do a search on Facebook and you will find them.
Slightly thicker than standard, only heard good things about the quality and service.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one I like is from a company called "Carbon Zone Poland", based guess where;)
Do a search on Facebook and you will find them.
Slightly thicker than standard, only heard good things about the quality and service.

Found carbon zone Poland on Instagram too, also found the steering wheels on pimp my civic or as it's called now, carbon my ride

Back