• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Time to try and keep a build thread going for the FN2 i have had for about a month now.

I have not been able to enjoy the car too much until this last week due to a broken spring, but i have gotten that fixed and loving it.

But i am continuously finding new things to fix, they are all cosmetic stuff really, so hoping won't cost too much to sort.

ec8tQ4Q.jpg

e1MQ9bv.jpg

Stuff to sort out so far:

• Front badge replacement
  • Replace cracked interior panels
  • Tidy up engine bay

Wish list:

• DAB radio
  • Wind deflectors
  • HKS intake
  • Eibach springs
  • FRSU

Going to try and update this thread on a regular basis :D

Very similar to mine, I have done pretty much everything on your list, except I went with tein Springs and have done all the carbon fibre eg. Door handles, fuel cap, mugen grill, bonnet, gear nob, door handle covers, gear stick surround.
Have some SKUNK2 DIC, a RRC, and a SKUNK2 CAI, J35 TB, But just don't have the $atm to get it installed.
But it sounds like you really love the car as a project, that's what happenef to me, as soon as I got it, I couldn't stop.... I don't know if you can see, bet one of my favourite things are my wheel nuts...
(have to change the front light tint... Don't like)
Good luck brother, keep posting
e11f8a41addf6420945f99f08c4c715f.jpg
eeae7944b8bb98cc6937e8e0762853e1.jpg
16de871737f3da56a0b91591b84436e3.jpg
2cda02adaa185798dd590048eb66eda1.jpg
2811bccb5436e73b6cfabecf746dd569.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

See what you mean about the front lights!

Do like some of the carbon but it's not for me.

Not much of an update but it is something :)

New pads ordered today. Honda OEM pads for the rear and DS2500's for the front.

Lets hope it sorts the horrendous noise they are making at the moment.

Also some LED interior lighting, because the red lighting that the previous owner installed is useless :smt021

Last edited by a moderator:
My car's actually off getting the cams rrc intake skunk 2 cold air air intake installed will put pics up when I get it back hopefully Monday

Update:

Front and rear pads replaced, rear discs were also replaced due to them being knackered and the front caliper mounting bolt had to be replaced because of it being very worn. Due to the garage selling me the car with poor brakes they did all the work as a goodwill gesture.

I also changed the interior lighting from the dreadful red to nice and bright clear LED's. Has made a big difference when trying to find anything now :D

Hoping to get the HKS intake ordered and fitted in the next couple of weeks :)

After the intake i plan on getting the exhaust.

I am not too fussed on the power gains, i am more interested in the sound of the thing. I had a Spoon N1 on my DC2 and loved it, but i think getting one of them would be too much for when my daughter is in the car. Any suggestions on exhaust would be great. From what i have read Milltek or Tegiwa are generally what people go for.

Hey milwan, did you have much trouble changing the LEDs? If you could send me a photo that would be good as I had a look at doing the same but couldn't figure out how to get the plastic "tray" thing off to access it properly
Thanks

Hey milwan, did you have much trouble changing the LEDs? If you could send me a photo that would be good as I had a look at doing the same but couldn't figure out how to get the plastic "tray" thing off to access it properly
Thanks

It was nice and easy. Just unclips with the help of a flat head screwdriver. Will try and get some pics later

Back