• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 free neg camber?

just took a look - flatblade screwdriver & torch and you can pop the inspection/acces covers off. 2sec job.
not obviously the same or possible. i wanna see how this works on the fk2 as i couldnt see or feel the alignment pegs.

i'm torn between getting my adj balljoints reworked or buying the hardrace units. the dream/HCTR balljoints are reworked OEM units and based off HCTR's pictures, it's hard to feel confident with how far they've machined -2.1deg.
hardrace units are proper

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went today to get a full alignment and tried to do the same, but the guys weren't able to do it.. don't know why exactly, but definitely not as easy as the FK8. (You do need to take apart all of the plastics around the windscreen to get acces to all the bolts, but even then, they won't move, even with "persuasion", still wouldn't give me any additional camber... :( )

Back