• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vibra Technics drivers upper engine mount

Is anyone running one of these? As far as I'm aware there is a competition version and a fast road version, can anyone review the fast road version? Ta.

Do you have any replacement mounts or inserts already? I found out the hard way with the Innovative mounts just how much vibration they can add. Be prepared to be annoyed by your windows, roof liner, door innards, rear view mirror, stuff behind the dash, etc.

I had a hasport one in about 18 months ago and it was too much for me, nicely made though. Was hoping there would be a softer version.

Running a solid gearbox & inserts, front & rear, didn't change the upper engine mount so its oem (2002 oem), stiff, but ok, I guess the proof is the DC sports manifold flex is still fine - so maybe don't bother?
EP3 tracked regularly... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the yellow polybush inserts for the gearbox mount sat on a shelf, worth sticking that in on it's own?

Back