• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach pro kit E10-40-001-01-22 for the ep3

Probably been asked a million times but I cannot find a definitive answer.

Do the above springs drop an ep3 F 20mm R 15mm or 30mm Front an Rear?
I always thought the sportline were 30 all round but I'm getting both answers for the pro kit.

I'm confused as the same part number has come up with about three different drops. 20/15, 30/30 and 25/25 :p
I want 20/15 but don't know how to check.
I thought the 30/30 on the pro kit was the drop for the ep2 as they sit higher than the ep3 on oem springs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, I’ve got the pro kit fitted and can definitely tell you it’s a 30mm drop. The sport line springs are a 50mm drop. This was too low for me. The 30mm is perfect, it doesn’t scrape on anything and the skunk 2 exhaust sits very low on mine, so a different exhaust or OEM Would give even more clearance.

sportline is the 15-20mm drop?
pro 30mm all round

Or ABP eibach special are 35/30?

I thought

EDIT.. Now i have confused myself

I'm looking at the part number in the title and have found some that suggest it's only for the 1.4 and 1.6 EP models and others that advertise it for the ep3. Is it the same product?

I don't want to get springs that aren't meant to be fitted to the ep3,

Well I went ahead and bought them, bargain price so I had to :D

Let us know when you've fitted them? I considered the Pro Kit too improve ride quality as stock EP3 suspension can be crashy over broken tarmac, and also the Pro Kit provides a modest drop.

Won't be for a while, my car is costing a fair bit at the moment. K100 and remap, cam chain replacement, tax and insurance coming up. I had the pro kit on my Fn2 and it was good.

I understand. What was your experience of the springs on the FN2? On a side note how does it feel coming from an FN2 to an EP3?

The fn2 is much crashier than the ep3 but the steering is better in my opinion. The eibach springs improved it in terms of ride quality but the fn2 is quite a firm ride anyway.

The fn2 is much crashier than the ep3 but the steering is better in my opinion. The eibach springs improved it in terms of ride quality but the fn2 is quite a firm ride anyway.

I’m seriously considering selling my EP3 premier and replacing with a modern FN2 as I think it may suit my motorway commute better. But worried I may miss the awesome rawness of the EP3! The cars also only done 66k so will be hard to find another like this if I ever change my mind. Confused.

Back