• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Trying to identify a set of cam shafts.

Good evening all, this is my first post needing help but i am a little lost with a set of camshafts I have bought. Drag cartel drop in cams were highly recommended to me by a person I had lined up to map my car and with one search on Facebook I found a set at £550 and snapped them up rather quickly. Too quickly. There are no drag cartel markings, only a small number on them which is #2748 and I am fairly confident that they are not what they are supposed to be. They are made from cast, and not billet, and it's a bit of a long story but I got a message from a lad that had put a deposit on them but quickly withdrew his deposit and told him that they weren't drag cartel, he apologized and then sold them to me anyways. I'm fairly confident that he is going to give me my money back so it's a lesson learned but we cannot figure out what they are and was hoping somebody could help me identify them. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Attachments

• received_596129084233390.jpeg
    received_596129084233390.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 22
  • received_293890134845896.jpeg
    received_293890134845896.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 18
Sorry can't help with this. Your best bet would be to ask a tuner like TDI North, CPL or Grinspeed.

Back