• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 - CAT to B-pipe connection

Would anyone with experience of this be able to confirm the Internal diameter of the OEM connection between the CAT and B-pipe on an EP3.
I'm looking to replace the flange and gasket on my OEM CAT where it mates with the B-pipe.
I'm not sure if its 2", 2.25" or 2.5"

Thanks
Rich

Looking about I think the gasket that is used between the CAT and B-pipe connection is this: (I could be wrong)
HENDY - (18393-SH3-S00) GASKET, PRE-CHAMBER (52.5MM-53.5MM) 18393SH3S00 x 1 off

which suggests its approx 2"

I believe its part 17 in this diagram:

B__0201.jpg

So which is it 2" or 2.25" ?

I believe no 17 is the ring that goes between the b pipe and cat, it’s not the gasket. Best thing to do is call / email tegiwa they will tell you straight away and will have one in stock at a good price. Cheers

Cat to b-pipe on the OEM exhaust is a crush-ring, not a gasket. If you're replacing the flange though it's entirely up to you how to link the two.

The link you just posted hk is for a 2.5" internal diameter and likely won't be a good fit.

Back