• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ecu mapping

hi there ,i live in kidderminster ,dy10 ,where is local to go for mapping and ecu ,i read tdi then other post say no etc etc many thanks in advance and i know this gets covered a lot .

Do you have a K100 or KPro for it yet?

Mapping only I would recommend EFI parts in Runcorn, I made the trip up from Gloucester. Chris there really knows his stuff.

no not yet i looked at them they do a price for the ecu and map efi is ony 2 hours really so not that far cars got all the hardware on it ready just ecu and map now

I would reconmend Eurospect - a Romain map 242bhp - Hondata -Guildford
I wouldn't go anywhere near them (they're not trading anymore I believe) also Romain hasn't mapped for them for a long time.

I'd you're close to EFI then I'd use them. I've been happy with Romain and Jesse Halford for all of my tuning so far down south.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Romain from eurospec does still map and is basically mobile, he can set your car up at a few different locations if I recall correctly depending on where you live. My friend has his EF set up by romain after eurospec was done.

Booked in with jessie from j cal ,he does the same hes coming to tegiwa in stoke to do it

I've used Romain (race cal) and Jesse (j cal) previously and was very happy with the work they both did. Either way you're in good hands.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Duck what mods do you have on the car? Any closer to the map? I’m debating whether I should bite the bullet

Back