• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Gruppe M or Eventuri please help me chosse ?????????

Hi good fellow FK2R owners please help me decide and choose im not worried if one is cheaper then the other one, please can anyone tell me which one gives best results horse power wise ? :confused::smt119 and in peoples opinions is the best, also does the Gruppe block easy access to the battery ?

Can’t speak for Gruppe as I’ve never seen/heard it in the flesh, but I have an eventuri and the noise it makes alone makes it worth it, not to mention the really good gains it makes from unmapped cars as well as mapped ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventuri for the win.
The noise is amazing and they defo give good mid range gains.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

eventuri is proven and plenty of info out there. GruppeM i think i prefer (i keep swapping between the 2) but hard to recommend because there's so little info out there including their own site with no dyno or claimed figures. Not sure if one of the tuners are worth a shout to see what they think.
i think the power differences will be so close it wont matter.

eventuri is proven and plenty of info out there. GruppeM i think i prefer (i keep swapping between the 2) but hard to recommend because there's so little info out there including their own site with no dyno or claimed figures. Not sure if one of the tuners are worth a shout to see what they think.
i think the power differences will be so close it wont matter.

Think I remember seeing on one of the Facebook groups someone swapped from Eventuri to the Gruppe as the Eventuri was a little too much sound for a regular commuter car, but figures wise there wasn’t much in it, the Eventuri was marginally on top I think... but don’t quote me on that it was only a fleeting glance at the thread and it was a while back I saw it!

Last edited by a moderator:
its interesting because both are ram air systems so to speak, looks nice under the bonnet
UDP1AJ0.png
[/IMG]

wonder if the eventuri carbon link pipe would fit, ?

Angle wouldn’t be steep enough, the purpose of the Eventuri replacement pipe is to smooth the angle out as much as possible for the airflow but the Gruppe uses the standard pipe as it connects further back than the Eventuri would, another reason for Eventuri imo as that standard pipe is prone to collapsing once boost is put up (assuming you get it mapped)

Angle wouldn’t be steep enough, the purpose of the Eventuri replacement pipe is to smooth the angle out as much as possible for the airflow but the Gruppe uses the standard pipe as it connects further back than the Eventuri would, another reason for Eventuri imo as that standard pipe is prone to collapsing once boost is put up (assuming you get it mapped)

oh yes you are correct about that, thinking about it,

Gruppe M has been in the market for a long long time (25 years now),it is one of the best and experienced brands out there, Eventuri is a new brand, and I think that design is inspired by Gruppe M EP3 kit. That's why I would vote for Gruppe M but sadly, Eventuri's website is way more professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventuri are very good (had one in both fk2’s I had / and the Fk8). Gruppe m whilst good are notorious for poor fitment.

Gruppe M has been in the market for a long long time (25 years now),it is one of the best and experienced brands out there

Yet they still fit like crap compared to Eventuri. I know where my money would go.

Perhaps have a google? They rattle and make poor fitting accessories.

I have googled it and couldnt find a page about the poor fitment on FK2. I think you didn’t see a live one either. Because I also couldn’t find anyone using this kit.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

I have googled it and couldnt find a page about the poor fitment on FK2. I think you didn’t see a live one either. Because I also couldn’t find anyone using this kit.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
the few i saw, seemed to be a small number on a past civic (ep3?). didnt seem to be a brand-wide problem and only found great things.
that said, one of the FB groups had issues with bonnet shut on FK2 but did seem to be user error and not product.

still wish there was more realworld info on the gruppem. i know they've been around years and well respected brand but hard to be positive vs the eventuri. i thinking the difference is negliable and even if it doesnt perform like the eventuri, cant be more than a few HP difference.... a number that only really matters on paper and means naff all when out actually enjoying the car.

& wb dweezle!

Back