• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Celtic tuning re-map who's had it..

Celtic tuning re-map who's had it.. was just looking at all the tuning options and thought about re-map option, does any one have any experience with them and celtic tuning, thoughts would be much apricated

MBCTR on here had his done by them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

thanks Jason I sent them an email which they replied to pretty quickly: :smt119 wow

The Honda Civic (MK9) 2012-2016 ECU remap takes the power from 305bhp up to 342bhp and the torque from 295lb/ft up to 380lb/ft.
This stage of software is designed as a software upgrade only meaning it is all within safe tolerances of the engine and drivetrain and requires no hardware modifications.

The cost of the remap is £360.00 all-inclusive for which we travel to your location whether it is home or work place.

Be aware that MB CTR had clutch slip after they did his and had to uprate it.
Quite the increase in torque.

Drop him a PM

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yep all been ok for just over a year and as mentioned I did need to do the clutch as slipped around 3k-4k rpm (not sure if my car just had a weak one) I would also take a lot of other companies claims with a pinch of salt.

yep all been ok for just over a year and as mentioned I did need to do the clutch as slipped around 3k-4k rpm (not sure if my car just had a weak one) I would also take a lot of other companies claims with a pinch of salt.

Ok I think I will just leave as is. and just get my induction and exhaust doing.i dont want to put the clutch under undue wear.and tear

Back