• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

love the colours on that forum, looks like it's hosted on an Amiga..

:lol:

Yep, it's actually a pretty good forum and has a reasonable crowd of people. There's always a couple of idiots who know best and won't let anyone tell them otherwise but that's no different to any other i've been on (and there's been a few with my car history!)

Back on topic, this whole 'modding while on PCP' issue has only confirmed my feelings around remapping a car I don't own. I'm not against modifications, just making sure it's all above board. Truth be told I would love the switchable Remus exhaust!

I just called Honda Finance after giving the agreement a good going over and finding nothing, and they said no issue with adding a cat back, as long as you return it with the original...( I gave no policy number or name and I called via a encrypted phone line wearing a tin foil hat)

They gave me a number to ring Honda UK for the warranty part....which I may or may not do..:D

Direct line next, not expecting great results there has to be said

Edit: Ok so Direct Line is free for stainless steel no BHP increase, or £11 extra for up to 10 BHP. I am a little surprised, thought they'd tell me to jog on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called Honda Finance after giving the agreement a good going over and finding nothing, and they said no issue with adding a cat back, as long as you return it with the original...( I gave no policy number or name and I called via a encrypted phone line wearing a tin foil hat)

They gave me a number to ring Honda UK for the warranty part....which I may or may not do..:D

Direct line next, not expecting great results there has to be said

Edit: Ok so Direct Line is free for stainless steel no BHP increase, or £11 extra for up to 10 BHP. I am a little surprised, thought they'd tell me to jog on.
Did you end up ringing honda?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nah, didn't bother. Will cross that bridge if I come to it. Enjoying it too much to worry about it to be honest!!!

I've just had mine for a few months and it's got the extended warranty is wasn't going to touch it but I've just thought bollocks to it, sound is the only thing that lets it down. Getting a custom system on in a couple of weeks

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back