• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Host of warning lights on

I have a fk2. And this morning I went and started her up and a host of warning lights stayed on and range from brake fluid to lane asst needs checking and and also the hand brake light stayed on even when the game brake was off. In total about 6 things are showing up.
I got the car home and left it for about 8hrs then went and started it up again just to see if had cleared but am still getting the same thing happening. Unfortunately the car is now out of warranty ( surprise surprise) the car went in for its first m.o.t and a service down on 3 weeks ago. Any one got any ideas what could be causing the problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Sounds like you need to stick a code reader on it, sounds like an electrical issue if a random set of lights come on.
Lane assist? That's wing mirrors to us ep3 drivers :p

Defo get a reader on it when you can that will narrow the problem down.

Who last did the service? Maybe they accidently done something, might be worth taking it back.

Yep totally agree with you Flashy :lol:

Service was done by the main dealer hendy Honda.
I did speak to them and said yep do a diagnostic test on and that will lighten your wallet by £120.
I have found something that it could be the wiring loom as the looms are quite short and and can snap or the wiring can break down a lot more easily.

What level is the brake fluid at, on my misus car (an Alfa) when he brake fluid was low it chucked loads of codes including those ones you listed. Would also explain the handbrake light staying on as that is also the brake warning light.

Back