• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 with Civic Cup Map

Chaps does anyone have any experience of the Civic Cup map? Tempted to get a K100 which comes pre-loaded with this map. Is it usable on a daily driver with decent gains? The car will have a CAI and a catback. Stock cat and manifold.

Thanks

Chaps does anyone have any experience of the Civic Cup map? Tempted to get a K100 which comes pre-loaded with this map. Is it usable on a daily driver with decent gains? The car will have a CAI and a catback. Stock cat and manifold.

Thanks
If your car matches the spec of the civic cup car then it should be ok. If it's not it will need remapping to your car as it won't run right

That would be a generic map so you may find a custom map would make more power and will probably be better suited to your car.

If its mapped for the civic cup the map may be aggressive and might not be as nice to drive daily in the lower rev range.

I dont have experience of this map so I may be completely wrong but it could be something to think about.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the responses guys. I believe the Cup cars only have a few bolt ons but they are ‘restricted’ to 230ish bhp.

Back