• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anyone know about the ITR DC2 forum

Hello all,

Registered since I bought my ATR 4 years ago but just realised I have never posted on here.

Recently decided to move on from my ATR to a DC2 after buying my wife a 7 seater and not needing the 4 doors anymore. Was going to import one through an importer but found nothing decent for 3 months. Then they had one coming in for their showroom which was perfect. Put a deposit down and just waiting for the conversion / testing to be done now.

There's a lot on the internet saying the ITR-DC2 forum is good, but seems like it is closed to new users. Sent an email to the mods but bounced straight back. Anyone know how I can get an account? Been trying since I started the import process but think it will be useful for information once I have the car.

Back