• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel stud conversion kit

Not specifically Honda, but hopefully the hive mind can help.

I'm looking for some unusual hub conversion studs, M14 hub to M12 wheel (both 1.5 pitch). They're to make up a split rim reassembly rig, so they're not going to be under any pressure. I've seen a few purveyors of cheapo Chinese tat which would do the job, but they'll take ages to arrive and I want to get it done asap.

Try Paul at JDM Garage down near Holsworthy Drew. He might have something on the shelf that could fit the bill. If not he might be able to make something custom in house as they have a pretty decent CNC machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do - I only need 5 at most, even 3 would do at a pinch if they need to be done specially.

Thinking further, even a hubcentric wheel spacer could do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul can do spacers with different pitches as a lot of the Bimmer boys swap to JDM thread pitch so they have more options for wheels.

Thankfully pitch is fine, 5x112 throughout. It's merely that the hub I'm using for the jig comes from a later Mercedes and so is M14 rather than M12.

Ah gotya! Give Paul a shout though bud, explain the situ and I’m sure he could come up with an idea or two. He looks dumb but he’s a pretty clever guy behind all the dick and fart jokes :lol:

Back