• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Premier Edition Seats

Hi all,

Got myself a premier edition EP3 this week, now I remember from my old one (Non Premier) that the driver seat only tilted and didn't slide as well but the passenger one did.

However in my premier edition the seat tilts but I can't seem to get it to slide at the same time to let people (My Dog) in the back.

Is this how the premiers were? or is it broke.........?

Hi all,

Got myself a premier edition EP3 this week, now I remember from my old one (Non Premier) that the driver seat only tilted and didn't slide as well but the passenger one did.

However in my premier edition the seat tilts but I can't seem to get it to slide at the same time to let people (My Dog) in the back.

Is this how the premiers were? or is it broke.........?

Premier seats don't do that,tilts with the small lever,and pull back and forward with bar under the seat.pre facelift do.

If you only put people or dogs in from the passenger side then you don't have to faff about getting your seat right again afterwards.

Friendly advice from FN2 owner with dog.

Same with the Dc5 seats. Tilt but don't slide.

Never mind dogs, try getting a baby seat in the back!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Back