• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I've found my unicorn!

True. Yea hoping it stays dry for us that are going down to Simply Japanese car show at Beaulieu tomorrow.

EP3 is all clean and ready, just need no more rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Yea hoping it stays dry for us that are going down to Simply Japanese car show at Beaulieu tomorrow.

EP3 is all clean and ready, just need no more rain.

I've been to Beaulieu before, it's an awesome place. Just a bit far for me to drive for a meet!

Would love to attend something soon though with you all, been out of the forum game for a while.

Is that a different handbrake grip and gaitor? Looks different

Yep it's a mugen one (Probably fake) it's quite nice looking but not OEM. I'm currently in the process of hunting down a OEM one. Hoping someone might just do a straight swap so it doesn't cost me anything!

This is it, it's one of the only small mods on the car that are on my list to change, the pedals included as they aren't to my taste either.

https://www.nengun.com/mugen/hand-brake-cover

Yep it's a mugen one (Probably fake) it's quite nice looking but not OEM. I'm currently in the process of hunting down a OEM one. Hoping someone might just do a straight swap so it doesn't cost me anything!

This is it, it's one of the only small mods on the car that are on my list to change, the pedals included as they aren't to my taste either.

https://www.nengun.com/mugen/hand-brake-cover

Got to be plenty about. Have you tried some of the usual EP3 breakers on Facebook, sure they would pop one in the post for small change.

Got to be plenty about. Have you tried some of the usual EP3 breakers on Facebook, sure they would pop one in the post for small change.

Yeah I've tried but they are asking for like £25 posted, I'm sure I can get one for less than that or find someone who is willing to swap!

Did my bits and bobs today!

Bit of good luck with the handbrake!! I took the Fugen (Fake Mugen) cover off and the original handbrake was underneath and in great condition! So that was a bit of luck. Adjusted the handbrake up the same time!!

I've also sorted out my front badge replacement and fitted my vinyl R. Bit of a cover up job for now but pretty happy with it for now! :)

053bc08da052988cf29ad70fe13b2d6e.jpg
2fe968d84da4843f438bfb3b96fe4637.jpg
738d6ae3851b6f51b6dfac158388ce2f.jpg
05eea27b1b0808c900820c79d409ef21.jpg
add2381afba0fedbb97a3c4b0e22dd5c.jpg
1ff927d057599fca581d0b36ef5cc973.jpg
145e12d627fbd1d493e2b0cfa42ea92b.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Looking good. It’s the details that make all the difference.

Looking good mate, how'd you replace the front H badge without removing the bumper? :confused:

It can be done. I did it when I replaced mine, but still had to take grille off to get to the pins at the back of it. So not sure how Gav did it ???

It can be done. I did it when I replaced mine, but still had to take grille off to get to the pins at the back of it. So not sure how Gav did it ???

Not looked mate, but understood there were 4 lower clips only accessible with the bumper off, as there's 2 pins behind the badge. Could do with replacing mine really.

Looking good mate, how'd you replace the front H badge without removing the bumper? :confused:

Looking at the replacement it's literally just sticky and two little plastic lugs, with no threads on etc.

I literally (Maybe a bit bullish but) Just pulled and pulled, using a couple of old panel tools until I got the old one off. The old lugs did snap into the holes, but just pulled these out with a pliers and pushed the new one straight on.

There's no need to take the bumper off, as long as you're careful and take your time and don't mind destroying the old badge.

Like everything else I do in life, brute force :asw:

Back