• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My first Fn2

3911b891c8ac55694bbe0658cc51d4e2.jpg

Picked this little beauty up a fortnight ago now. Absolutely in love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a4264ea6128df98906704cab6db866e0.jpg

Done a few bits today.
Heko wind deflectors,
Lacquered the wing mirrors black,
Fog light covers,
New metal pressed plates and plate surround.

Nothing major as of yet, the more expensive stuff will commence after pay day. The wheels could do with a refurb and I might change the colour of them.

Any comments/suggestions more than welcome.

Very nice and congratulating. Had mine for 3 years now and still stand and stare at it lol!

Wheels in black would suit the red imo. Keep us updated

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Very nice and congratulating. Had mine for 3 years now and still stand and stare at it lol!

Wheels in black would suit the red imo. Keep us updated

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate, seen a few with black wheels and I’m not a fan, I’m thinking either white or anthracite grey. Hopefully get a few ideas from Japfest next month.

nice dude! I bought the same number plate surrounds, they are decent! Thinking of going to a jap plate now though.

I'll be at Japfest if you want to have a look at the red/black wheels thing in the flesh :)

nice dude! I bought the same number plate surrounds, they are decent! Thinking of going to a jap plate now though.

I'll be at Japfest if you want to have a look at the red/black wheels thing in the flesh :)

Can you link me to a jap plate? Yes mate that would be good, only seen pictures so far so seeing them properly might change my mind.

Go with the Anthracite :smt023

I've had White wheels in the past & whilst I liked them I wasn't so keen on cleaning them every other day :lol:

Go with the Anthracite :smt023

I've had White wheels in the past & whilst I liked them I wasn't so keen on cleaning them every other day :lol:

Yeah that’s the main issue I suppose, they look nice clean but that doesn’t last long enough! Seems like anthracite is the one.

agreed on anthracite - if you're OCD clean like most of us probably are they you'll want to clean them after every drive.....been through that stage XD

Back