• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gravel Sounds

Hi all,

I've had my EP3 for a couple of months now and have been loving it. On my drive into work today, I heard a strange noise like I was driving over gravel coming from the car. I'm going to get it booked in to the garage to get it looked at but was wondering if anyone else has had something similar before?

TIA, Polo!

Do you have an aftermarket B pipe? It's quite a common thing to get a bit of noise under the car when it's raining.

It might be doing it on the stock B pipe. Something to do with the water getting heated up and then hitting the underside of the car. I wouldn't worry unless it does it when it's dry.

Hey Chris, thanks for the advice. Found that the rubber seal(?) Around the bottom of the bumper had become loose and detached itself. I managed to get it all reattached and no probs with that since! Thanks again!

Back