• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Hello

Had my EP3 aligned the other day and I have a little over -2 degrees camber on each side at the rear. The car is totally standard as it stands.

I have, at great expense, fitted new OEM rear arms but it has not changed the camber at all. The inner bushes did look in a bad way but didn't have any play so I'm not surprised.

The bushes in the hub carrier look perfect, though I have new ones to fit if they had been worn.

I would like to get the car to factory spec if possible so will need to fit adjustable arms.

Can anybody suggest a good reliable model and possible source please?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Mike

It's a shame they're blue, I'd prefer black I think.

The ones from Tegiwa look very similar to Hardrace, or Eibach?

What do you think?

Cheers

Steve

I remember reading that one of those might have had an issue with binding, making future adjustment a challenge, but now I can't remember which. Searching on here for camber arms might lead you to some decent discussion and past people asking the same questions.

Buy hardrace, get good quality. Strip the paint and paint them black. Simples. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, lube the threads thoroughly. Your wheel alignments guys will thank you in the future!

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back