• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Wheel arch trim

Alright guys can anyone point me in the right direction to help sort out my passenger side wheel arch trim that seems to be popping off every so often. I think the previous owner may have broke a couple of the clips has anyone had this before ?
Cheers, jack

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pop the trim and see what's broken. Probably will be a couple of the clips, common. The old/broken clips are very easy to replace

Have a look up in the wheel arch.
There are two projections that come off the trim at the top, one has a screw in it the other has a black clip.
It is easy to tear the projections off if you don't know they are there so it it is then only held on by the little white clips behind it.

Have a look up in the wheel arch.
There are two projections that come off the trim at the top, one has a screw in it the other has a black clip.
It is easy to tear the projections off if you don't know they are there so it it is then only held on by the little white clips behind it.
Cheers wilmo

Cheers wilmo

No problem, they keep the arch liner in place so are important.
If those have been broken off it's new trim time or loads of glue.
I have replaced both of mine and found it easy to get local dealer to price match Cox.

No problem, they keep the arch liner in place so are important.
If those have been broken off it's new trim time or loads of glue.
I have replaced both of mine and found it easy to get local dealer to price match Cox.
What did that cost you ?

New they are around £90, that is pre-painted so just buy and fit.
you might find one on ebay cheaper.

Yeah, my usual bodyshop said £50-60 to paint one if I had done all the prep work so no-brainer to buy new.

Back