• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

Can anyone point me in the direction of an Fk8 B Pipe to delete the front and mid resonator. All I can find it Tegiwa FK2 pipes. Before anyone suggests I don't want to do a res delete as I want to be able to easily revert back to stock if there are any warranty issues. Thanks

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the FK8 exhaust is a one-piece system, so there's no "b-pipe" as such and any removals would require modifying the catback directly.

s-l1600.jpg

Probably didnt explain myself too well or perhaps referring to it as the wrong thing. I've been given a price for a custom b pipe (I'm aware the exhaust is in 1 piece and therefore it will need cutting in one place). I'm essentially looking to delete the mid and front res but want to hang onto them so I can revert back to stock if I run into any warranty issues. This seems like the best option so far as it would just clamp on, therefore if I returned to stock it would just need a single weld to reconnect. Not a B pipe I believe but my brother has a re delete on his polo gti from a Company called zaustworx, that just clamped on. Thanks

Thanks but I'm after a custom/aftermarket part. Have a the stock exhaust on already

Thanks but I'm after a custom/aftermarket part. Have a the stock exhaust on already

Methinks he might be suggesting you use one of them to modify, then can just pop the other on if there's a time you need to take it in for warranty work etc. rather than needing to cut/weld bits on and off.

Methinks he might be suggesting you use one of them to modify, then can just pop the other on if there's a time you need to take it in for warranty work etc. rather than needing to cut/weld bits on and off.
Doh

Yep !

Back