• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Deprived of the red badge…

Hi,

New here… normally loiter around on PistonHeads, thought I'd come say Hi to a more familiar bunch!

Was drawn in by N77's EP3 build thread, so shout out to him!

Don't own a Type R, but personally think it earns the red H's (so I gave it some).

Foggy sunrise with the Accord. by Sam Kew, on Flickr

I do have a Reader's Car thread on PH that I could always link to or paste over to here if there is any interest. 3 years of ownership now and celebrated by driving it to the Alps and the Dolomites a few weeks back, trip of a lifetime.

Please let me in your gang… :smt006

Sam.

Thanks all, my first Honda and I moved over from a Vauxhall Insignia so I don't think I need to say much more…

Is there much of an Accord community on here?

On the website:

Forum actions, edit profile, edit Avatar.
a19be5f2055f1cac6c1a3280c581f075.jpg

Welcome along :) not too many accords on here... there’s one or two old accord Rs which have been passed around members but I forget where they now reside...

Actually... you’ll find quite a few of the long standing members don’t even own a Honda anymore :lol: myself included, kind of. I own a Honda engined car, that’s close enough for me!

Really like the Euro-R. How does she go?

The Accord-R has always been one of my most-wanted cars. Unfortunately I've had my FN2 long enough to not want to swap it and don't have room/cash for a second motor.

Really like the Euro-R. How does she go?

The Accord-R has always been one of my most-wanted cars. Unfortunately I've had my FN2 long enough to not want to swap it and don't have room/cash for a second motor.

Surprises a few people mate! Had quite a few people approach me after some track sessions at Combe, who were driving much lighter, more track focused cars saying they were taken by surprise.

I think its the perfect compromise of a practical, comfortable spacious saloon that has a bit of a temper when you get to a windy country road. Handling is insane for the size of the car.

Back