• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Goodwood FoS...

And this thing ... do not want. (Even though it’s more or less a bmw)

It’s like an Fk8 and an m140 made love.

It's a really odd one isn't it. It's very rare there's a car that can be so different depending on the angle you view it. Not one i'll be lusting after but one of my mates loves it and is seriously looking at one!! He thinks it looks great.

Japanese tuners are swapping out the motor for the old (very old) supra engine

I am glad it exists, but it seems a shame a company the size of Toyota can't build it all themselves

The guy in the M3 is a cock for not moving over sooner, one of my pet hates on track days.

I saw one in the flesh on the road and at japfest donington yesterday. It was being driven by a journo at the end of his stint with it ( delivering it to Toyota at the show) and he inadvertently was leading our convoy up the M1. We must have flustered him as he put on his fog light and slowed right down so we gave the thumbs up as we 'progressively but safely passed'

It was in black which I don't think is its best colour but still very nice. Trouble was, lots of its predecessors were surrounding it so...tough crowd.

Back