• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Fitment of FD2 crank pulley ,belt on FN2

Greetings guys.
I own a CTR FN2 GT 2008 and I am in the process of changing my crankshaft pulley for my FN2,as mine is getting worse and worse.I read about someone changing the RRB pulley(13810 RRBA01) with the FD2 RRC(13810-RRC-003) one which should be a straight swap,also saying the auxiliary belt needs to be changed. Since the FN2 has electronic steering and the FD2 hydraulic,I want to know if belt(56992-RRC-04) will fit FN2 with the FD2 pulley.
I have asked around and not many people were willing to answer. Also,H-Tune say they will fit,but I do have my doubts,so I might need to cancel all orders.

I would appreciate someone really shedding light on this as I am located in Romania at the moment and delivery takes around 3 weeks with these japanese parts.

Thank you in advance,

Flaviu.

Back