• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Fk2 Disposable car seat protectors

Does any member know where i can get some Disposable clear car seat protectors for my Fk2. With The seat being quite large i dont think that standard ones will fit and handy to have when taking the car in to have it serviced and you know that the seat is covered as a lot of garages will just use the standard ones and wont cover all the seat. Regards Fred.

I managed to cadge two off my local Honda dealer as i nicely informed them i would be taking my car there for any work, i did however fail to tell them that i've got a service package till the end of 2020.

How kind of Harratts. :lol: mine is going in on Tuesday for service (under service plan) and it’s first MOT

How kind of Harratts. :lol: mine is going in on Tuesday for service (under service plan) and it’s first MOT
Just had my 2nd MOT last month, it sailed through. Never had a failure in 5 Hondas. Been using Harratts for some time now. I did once have to ask the Hondas technician to put a seat cover on Just as he was about to get in the car.
Oliver on service reception is very helpfull
Regards Fred.

I bought a pair from The Range. Good fit, good quality, air bag friendly and 11 quid!

Hi,I just wondered how you went on with Harratts with your mot and service?.They usually do a free healthcare check on the car when it's in,
Will benefit the customer, but the whole idea is for them to get business and I suppose it's a matter of trust when they say certain things need doing.Regards Fred.

Well I have a service plan so the service didnt cost anything and if flew through the mot also. Cost me a grand total of £45! I still need to chase Oliver though as he said that the printer was broken so I have no paperwork regarding the service. He said it would be in the post but nothing yet.

I'm sure he'll send it out to you , but to be honest I have to chase things up with him, Regards Fred.

Hi, I just whats the Range? I googled it but nothing relative came up.Something went wrong? This question is for Trev H.
Just googled and found the Range they took over Homebase. But cant see the ones you bought. Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Trev, I'll keep an eye on it till some are available. Just to confirm do they fit easily, and I see you have a fk8 so are the seats the same as a fk2?
Thanks again.

Not sure about the FK2, but they are a “snug” fit on my FK8. They come with straps that go under the seat, but I didn’t bother. They’re also tight across the front of the seat backs, but once you’re sat in them, they stretch and are a bit like an extra lumber support.

Back