Home
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rev limiter before 7K?

For what it's worth, I've never experienced a power drop off at 6.5k. Mine always pulls hard to the 7k redline.

Are you sure traction control isn't cutting in?

Weirdly it seems fine now, along with fixing the centre console rattling Iím happy with it again! Now on to Cadwell at the end of Aug to ruin some £220 a corner tires!

Quote Originally Posted by Another_James View Post
    Weirdly it seems fine now, along with fixing the centre console rattling I’m happy with it again! Now on to Cadwell at the end of Aug to ruin some £220 a corner tires!
    How was fixing the rattle? Ache of Ball, or straight forward? Did you locate the rattle or just foam up everything?
    Championship White Type R GT FK8 - Remus, Pipercross Panel Filter R-03927 - Happily offending VAG owners' eyes since Sept '17

106 Rallye S1, Saxo VTS, Type R EP3, Focus ST 225, VW GTi Mk6, Focus RS Mk1

Not too bad once I summed up the courage to just take it all apart rather than trying to jam tape into gaps. Followed a YouTube video intended for changing shifter bushings. Just be gentle and use plastic trim tools.

Never figured out what exactly what was tapping just applied a little felt tape in places where there were gaps and so far so good. No rattle in a couple of hundred miles.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Another_James For This Useful Post:

FaNtheMaN (18-07-2019)