• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Fk2 engine parts

Hi all,

First off ill start by introducing myself.. im ryan, new to the type r world. I recently bought a k20c1 engine out of a 2016 type r and we are building a zcars classic mini, so the idea is to put the engine in that.

I have a few parts of the engine missing and also really could do with some advice regarding the wiring loom

I have the loon for the whole car, everything.. but have no idea what plugs into what as nothing was labeled on removal from doner car

Im also after some info on hoses.. it seems i have a million aircon hoses and other pipes that where cut and again not labeled.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please or explain what they are so i can order some ?

Exploded parts diagrams are what I normally work on but they're hard to come by from 2011 so I'm absolutely no help to you I'm afraid.

If you do find a source, please post up and share the knowledge, and I would love you to keep us all updated with the build progress. 300bhp in a classic mini she'll sounds a little mental. :twisted:

Will do, thanks.. its the 16' model diagrams/ info im after.. the fk2 to be exact. And ye the power to weight ratio should be insane.. if i ever manage to get the engine sorted!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back