• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Changing Mugen pedals back to OEM

My car has got the Mugen pedals on and I really am not a fan!

how easy is it to replace these with originals and how hard is it to get hold of them? I can see rubbers on Tegiwa but not sure if this is all that I need?

Can anyone help?

I think it depends on whether someone secured them with screws or rivets.

Are you sure they're genuine? I guess you need to get them off to work it out (the rear of the pedals is machine-cut with serial numbers, the mugen name, etc. on the real thing).

I think it depends on whether someone secured them with screws or rivets.

Are you sure they're genuine? I guess you need to get them off to work it out (the rear of the pedals is machine-cut with serial numbers, the mugen name, etc. on the real thing).
I'll have to have a good look at them. They certainly look genuine but either way I don't like them. Are the genuine Mugen ones expensive??

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The clutch and brake pedals have rubber covers and the accelerator pedal is just plastic from the factory on an EP3.

The clutch and brake Mugen pedals are attached with two allen headed bolts that clamp the pedal covers on. The Mugen Accelerator plate is usually screwed on to the plastic OEM pedal so if you remove it there will more than likely be four holes in the pedal if going back to stock.

Have a look at a set of DC5 pedals. They look much better than a stock EP3's tbh.

image.axd

The clutch and brake pedals have rubber covers and the accelerator pedal is just plastic from the factory on an EP3.

The clutch and brake Mugen pedals are attached with two allen headed bolts that clamp the pedal covers on. The Mugen Accelerator plate is usually screwed on to the plastic OEM pedal so if you remove it there will more than likely be four holes in the pedal if going back to stock.

Have a look at a set of DC5 pedals. They look much better than a stock EP3's tbh.

Awesome nice one :)

Back