• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Brake swaying/wobble

Where have you two been today then?

Eddie popped up for a little drive on the great roads of Cumbria and North Yorkshire, never met before arranged via this forum. We had a good drive on some fantastic roads and chat. Kirkstone, Hartside twice :D, Brough (B6276) a hidden gem then into Yorkshire via Buttertubs and Hawes. Clear roads almost the whole way.

I had 300 extra miles on the clock when I got home

A good day out for sure

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Oh get a room you two :lol:

Fair play, Hertfordshire doesn't quite have the same roads, love to take roxy over to wales one day do the evo triangle

Oh get a room you two

Fair play, Hertfordshire doesn't quite have the same roads, love to take roxy over to wales one day do the evo triangle
LOL!

I have done the triangle a few times and it is good, there are also some even better roads quite near by there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Some of the A-roads leading west into Aberystwyth are quite pleasant (actually a fair bit around that part makes for fun drives)

Evo triangle is okay, generally too busy at weekends and it's a massive hotspot for mobile speed cameras.

Back