• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM wind deflectors

Hi, is there anywhere that the Honda Access EP3 wind deflectors can be bought, and what sort of price are they going for. Thanks

JDM ones are expensive around £180 for the set,most people go for the Team Heko wind deflectors.

I do love the JDM deflectors ***, they look so much better, plus i love the OEM look.

They just seem very hard to find a set anywhere

Climair are great wind deflectors and fit perfect without tape ect , much better than team hako in my opinion.

I have managed to source a set of the Honda Access JDM wind deflectors now

Thanks for the replies

From where did you manage to get them. Im struggling to find any. I tried Hendy but no joy.

Hi Maxine

I hit the jackpot with them, i was always keeping an eye on ebay and a set came up brand new in box from someone who had never fitted them so i grabbed them quick. They are discontinued so i dont think any where has them in stock, there is a set on ebay at the mo that are used but it says mint condition for 150 + postage

Back