• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

Hi

Does anyone have any tips of fitting these. They are new and have all clips and also backing tape. I was wondering if there is any particular way of them going on or any diagrams etc, just don't want to make a mess of it

Thanks

Line them up, clip on whilst gently peeling the backing tape off with a needle. Don't forget to clean the area where the tape will stick before fitting. It's very time consuming, but worth it. I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere.

Line them up, clip on whilst gently peeling the backing tape off with a needle. Don't forget to clean the area where the tape will stick before fitting. It's very time consuming, but worth it. I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere.

Hi

Cheers for the advice, i have fitted them now, they look amazing, its a shame they are so hard to get hold of but in a way its also a good thing so not everyone has them

They are great. Love the finish. I like that you can open your windows a little when it rains. Expensive buggers, but worth it.:cool:

Back